Saturday, June 23, 2012

WATCH THESE VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Applying Inside Jokes w/ Current Obsessions (For Keerthana and Lauren H.)

Warning: This is full of inside jokes! If U don't understand these, don't bother trying to get them....

As you two know, we have a nickname for him (I don't want to mention his name anymore). And Keerthana you call him Turtle... Well this is where Lauren H. comes in and Keerthana I don't think you'd care about this, but Lauren....




He@ling C@mp W/ BIGBANG































The reason is that T.O.P's nickname is... wait for it... TURTLE!!!





 














But you guys should also watch this cuz not everyone's perfect.... that includes these handsome people...  ;p .....



The obsessed,
 
Lauren A.


















2 comments:

  1. wat u talking about? bingu top, bingu top, SEXY!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like long time ago, TOP used to dress like a turtle (cap, turtle neck, and a backpack LOL) but now Bingu TOP is the famous one (listen to Turn It Up by TOP to know wat I mean by famous)

      Delete