Boys over Flowers: 5 stars ~ True Drama and Romance (If you like 'Romeo and Juliet' w/o the ending) --- finished
What's Up: 4.5 stars ~ W/ KANG DAESUNG!!!!!!!!!!! It's a way better version than Glee where they don't sing in random places... And if you want to see Daesung at his most adorable.....
I Am Sam: 4.8 stars ~ You like comedy? You like T.O.P? It's all here. See T.O.P at his sexiest in a funny way... (That's all).... Very Funny....
IRIS: 4.7 ~ You like espionage? You like assassins? You think T.O.P would be sexy as an assassin? <------ That's in this show! Spoiler Alerts ~ Awesome Parts -- Ever time he speaks English (idk if true... read in Wikipedia... I would think it's sexy) and holds a gun of some sort....
Good Luck Containing Yourself,
Lucky A.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKing 2 Hearts is really good too. It's better than Boys over Flowers.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYou're Beautiful is pretty good too...and I've heard that Secret Garden is good.
ReplyDeleteI saw Secret Garden... It's pretty good... U should watch the BIGBANG parody of it... It's hilarious!
Delete