Okay... so it may be a little late for an overview.... but I was busy so might as well do this now. And Lauren H., I gave you the opportunity to laugh.... you should have taken it. I wouldn't have minded.... Well, anyway so umm.... well just to tell you guys who don't know what the hell is going on, It happened when I went to school early and I overheard some people say that Mr. Deer was moving back to Korea for five years then there I was, practically running to the restroom and crying my eyes out. After like five minutes I fixed my make-up, which I'm getting better at since it didn't look like I was even crying, and tried to find a place for some alone time until Emily and Lauren comforted me (at different times). Later I made a promise that I'll never will fall for someone ever again (and without cats nor any other pets Manaal). Moments after with my head down in sorrow, Lauren calls on me while with her BF and I turn around seeing Lauren pointing with her thumb toward Mr. Deer walking aimlessly down the hall. I felt happy, freaked out, relieved, and confused so I fast walked toward the bathroom to clean out my mixed emotion frenzy. The moment I saw him was like a really hard BS (I forgot what it was Angie so I don't mix that up with bull shit) and fireworks. In Lauren's mind was when I turned around, I run up to him and give him a hug (?) and say that I was glad that he didn't leave yet (??), or something like that. That would be something coming from Lauren's colorful imagination....
Well for one thing I'm still confused. IS HE MOVING BACK TO KOREA OR NOT! Because if he is then I may have to keep that promise. I can never keep a long distance crush, love thingy because at the end it will always end in a heartbreak, unless you now that person truly loves you. He was my actual first crush, besides that other one because for 1.) it was a phase and 2.) I could have been lying to myself if you know what I mean. This is going to sound weird, but he's was my first crush and the first that I've actually fallen in love with (I hated to admit that). So Lauren, maybe I wanted to do what you said, but maybe even beg him not to leave. I don't think I can let him go. I just hope he's happy one day in a world where I don't need to exist. So I'll get pour my heart out here because this took me a day to think about.
And if somehow he ever reads this, I'd like to tell him this, I forgot to tell you goodbye, I'll miss you, and I hope you'll be happy because I know that there's someone out there that will love you better than I do. All I need to do is tell you is how I feel. So here I go.... I love you.... And that's probably not enough to describe my feelings. And I don't think you owe me that hug anymore.... All I needed was for you to know how I feel. At first I thought I could express that through a hug, but no. All I had to do was tell you. So once again, 사랑해 (Sa-Rang-He). I hope I used the right term because I usually get to mixed up with 사랑해요 (Sa-Rang-He-Yo) which I think is what you say to family members and friends...
Well anyway I just hope you're happy people! I admitted something that I couldn't before! So you know my deepest, darkest secret now (with the exception of Lauren). H.A.A.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo this is how you ruin my vacation? I thought you would give up since you're going to high school.... And if you want to continue crushing my heart from the state it is now, go ahead because now I know that, you don't need love to be happy. Saying he didn't love me is a little harsh, don't you think? You could at least re-word that... I even started to believe you're a nice guy, but I guess that's another mistake I made this year...
Deleteoh and that's called pronounciation Jeff....
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's weird that you're still doing the 'comment at midnight thing'; I'm in Vegas so I'm always awake.... And I may be listening to BIGBANG.....
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThat's deep....... Don't give up on love just cuz of this guy in 7th grade...... Just do way me and Angie are doing, wait for the right time. And Jeff seriously ?!?!
ReplyDeleteI just felt something special w/ him.... I don't I'll find someone as special as him that could make me as happy as before....
Delete^crap... Again... This is on mi fone....
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletei wasnt talking about ur fancy little trip i was talking about the whole yung so comment =......... but that is the total opposite of what my parents are doing, i get to spend my whole vacay staying in the great wilderness with my friends thank god my parents phones have 4g! i mean im sitting at a camp fire right now when i have a plane to catch in a couple hours and i havent even started packing!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteur lucky i've always wanted to go to spain... and italy, and i know its spelled young seo i wuz just to lazy to write it that way. in texas right now bored
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletevery funny... but no. My gparents own a giant house by a lake not a ranch
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteOMG Hopefully yeong seo reads this...im so sorry :( heyheyhey jeff u shud show this blog to yeong seo...then he will know how she feels and he might feel the same way :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYeah... Thx Keerthana! I don't really know if I could get over Y.S..... I really miss him.... :'(
DeleteWhat would you know Jeff? I'm sorry but have ever really liked someone that was really close to your friend? Lauren knows. And you know what? You should really focus on your own life instead of ruining others'.
ReplyDeleteI know that same feeling: I've liked my best friend's sister before when I was really young. Anyways, don't say I'm the one ruining her life from all these rude comments I've been sharing. She has deteriorated her own life by being faithful to one person. Even though your first love rejected you, you shouldn't give up on loving anyone else. Agree? There are so many fish in this sea; I can't wait to see you fall in love again in high school. So much for knowing a lot about "life lessons". To someone one of great thinking, she should know that you don't get everything in life. Life's unfair... That's why when it stabs you in the back, you don't stay on the ground.
DeleteWow, that didn't really make sense, but still has a lot relevance to what I was saying about not giving up on love.
Keerthana, you'll be happy to know I'm not seeing this blog anymore. So let's end the lecturing with this long comment. K THX BYE