It started on August 24, 2011, the first day of school. But for me, it's a new world, a foreign country. I came from a private school that I went to for seven years. I tried to fit in. I thought that would make everything better, but no. Being myself was all. All I had to do was adjust to this new world. I found people who understood me like my old friends, maybe they understand me better. I love them, all of them. I made mistakes and I learned from them. I found out what love really feels like (don't judge me please). Public school is like a roller coaster ride for me and I'm almost at the end of my first round. Then I got 5 more to go. I see my future and I want to be there. I'm happy and I'm never letting go of this feeling. Thank you guys for making my first year in a new school the best. You helped be become a better person. I love you guys! Just... thank you a trillion times!!!
With the biggest heart,
Lauren
<3 (I wish I could make it bigger)
P.S. I cried the whole time when I made this post.... :')
Got a one way ticket down a 2
way street
Got the wind in my hair and there's
dust on my feet
I'm just trying to make it in
America
Only thing to my name is an
old t-shirt
Faded 1985 from a stones
concert
And I'm dying to make in America
And I'm singing the words to
my favorite song
With the rag top down and my
glasses on
And I'm driving straight
through America
I wanna taste the sun
Baby I'm born to run
I got a feeling that I'm not
the only one
I, I wanna show some
skin
Yeah baby I need the
ocean
And you can stop me now I've
got my heart in motion
I want to make it in America
Make it in America
I can see my star sunset and
vine
Gonna carve my name in the Hollywood
sign
Yeah I gotta, gotta make it
in America
See me wearin a smile, even
if I'm broke
I'll be singing the words
from a song I wrote
And I called it make it in America
I wanna taste the sun
Baby I'm born to run
I got a feeling that I'm not
the only one
I, I wanna show some
skin
Baby I need the ocean
And you can stop me now I've
got my heart in motion
I wanna make it in America
Make it in America
I can feel the sweat dripping
down my face
I can hear my heart as it
starts to race
Yeah sometimes this worlds
such a lonely place
If I just push on I know
that
I wanna taste the sun
Baby I'm born to run
I got a feeling that I'm not
the only one
I, I wanna show some
skin
Baby I need the ocean
And you can stop me now I've
got my heart in motion
I wanna make it in America
Make it in America
luv u 2!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou WILL make it in America. we're always here for you <3
ReplyDelete