Friday, April 6, 2012

When you just get over someone... And how you look at people...

Recently, I got over my last crush. Some people get over them right away, and some... well, don't. I got over him right away. He's an effin' jerk, ass of a person. Why did I like him in the first place? IDK, but anyway all I remember (this I kept a secret until now) was dreaming about going to the dance and he walks me home and we kissed... cliche but that's what I dreamed about... not a lie. But now I want to talk about how we see people. First, you guys saw me as the new girl that goes by Megan, then not so new girl, then gleek geek of Geek Squad (yes alter ego I mentioned that and it's still trademarked by Best Buy), then Alter Ego, then Alter Ego that likes a jerk, then now Alter Ego that got over The Jerk and in love with a really cute, smart and sometimes forgetful Korean Guy. You see people by looks, personality, or how you know them, like how we people (I mean friends at school) look at Neil as The Jerk Face that in the future will make the worst decision of his life.  You know what I mean... so this life lesson is if you know a person that, you know, has a bad 'history', don't bother and choose someone that you know will make the right decisions. And remember to always charge your phone at night.

With love,
Lucky

P.S. Angela, that last one was for you...

62 comments:

  1. lol.
    jeff is filipino-chinese, fyi. he wishes he was korean.
    uh, hello, get with the times, i HATE him now!

    currently single.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. ^just woke up from 12 hrs of sleep and found world's longest comment....

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Oh god... don't mention that on my blog plz..... keep these things to yourself....

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I was talking about Youngseo Lauren btw... And get off my blog Jeff!!!!! I don't wanna be involved in your twisted problems!!!! Why r u posting when I'm about to sleep????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't bring Youngseo into this.... He doesn't deserve that....

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Can u shut the hell up cuz u know i have a field trip in eight hours and i don't wanna look like crap in front of him...

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. Damn autocorrect again i think u knew what i meant if u weren't stupid.....

      Delete
    7. That was about someone else... GOD GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. Wow.... the last time i heard that was in Kindergarten since i came from a Catholic School.... u learn a lot...

      Delete
    10. And u shoud've got that wasn't about Youngseo in the post.... And besides that other guy was the past....

      Delete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. It's weird how u know Youngseo.... creepy..... but can u not get me involved into this crap that u got Angela and Manaal in???? I don't want Lauren to be passed at me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn it autocorrect.... i meant pissed....

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. She was pissed at Angela for actually getting involved in your problems than ignoring it like how i did until this very moment....

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Her (Angela) knowing and understanding what's going on is getting involved... Now I'm involved!!! My life is now flawed.....

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Believe me.... if u inflict pain on my friends like now.... that could affect us for a long time....

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    11. I can't trust u with that statement...

      Delete
    12. I can understand how you can't, but I don't lie. I'm not a sinner. Sorry for creating this argument with you on this blog post.

      Delete
    13. I'll accept your apology later.... not now cuz a need my sleep....

      Delete
    14. I'll accept your apology later.... not now cuz a need my sleep....

      Delete
    15. Okay, sleep well. Good morning to you then...

      Delete
    16. This is your chance to socialize with HIM :D
      I support it... You too Lauren.

      Delete
    17. What do u mean by socialize exactly Jeff??

      Delete
    18. I mean establishing a closer relationship w/him, eh? I thought you were asleep by now...

      Delete
    19. Can't... How do i exactly "establish" a closer relationship??

      Delete
    20. The only way I know how do this is by talking to him about random topics... You can be like, "Hey Young Seo. Those are some nice high-tops you're wearing today." I don't know. If you say that to him, he'll be put in a fluster xD

      Delete
    21. As much as i want to continue this conversation... Can u just email me cuz Lauren might see this a get REALLY pissed at me.....

      Delete
    22. No thanks. Since you just brought that up; you might want to delete all these comments...

      Delete
  6. I know what that comment said.... Called the power of email!!! And I have friends that r in your problems and they go to people who r not... like me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry. However, the intentions I make are true.
    I empathize for the pain I put her friends through. With all this conflict in school, this is not my main problem. I have one problem with why Cameron doesn't like me, and why Lauren protects her from me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For one thing, if u put Lauren through pain, then for sure she would protect Cameron from it... DUH!!!! And maybe Cameron finds it weird that u like her and you're in eighth grader!!! I'd be weirded out if I was a sixth grader and and an eighth grader was in love with me....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Typo much? I wish I had the self-esteem to talk to Cameron to decipher how she really feels about me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I want to clarify with you that Bromance is not being, necessarily gay for a guy, but showing a lot of affection for that guy. Frankly, I'm as close to Jin Han as to you being close to Nikko Lee.

      Delete
    3. I didn't say I was trying to be smart. I hate people who assume. Thanks for deleting your threatening comment Lauren :D

      Delete
    4. Ur welcome and I'm not Kendra btw... we look nothing alike!!!!!

      Delete
    5. I WASN'T THANKING YOU.
      I'm sorry I called you Kendra, though...

      Delete
  12. u havent posted anything on this blog in so long! i wanna hear the rest of ur life lessons

    ReplyDelete
  13. duuuuuuuuuuuuude i cant believe you liked someone else and you lied to me about it!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well for one thing i didn't wanna make u mad cuz at some point u liked him too... sorry I'm not trying to offend u.... it could've been a phase for the both of us....

      Delete