Thursday, April 5, 2012

Crushes #1

Okay... today I may have lost the trust from my friends (one of the worst things you can lose in friendship). I kind have lied about who I had a crush on... well I should have known that having a crush on a certain guy is something you shouldn't be embarrassed of.

Crushes on guys of the past that I've had (starting from my old school):
1.) Nerdy yet humorous and strange
2.)  Effing Tall, Jerk, ass, player, and has a bad choice on who to ask out, maybe (Angie, Manaal, and Alter Ego know what I'm talking about.
3.) Bossy, rude, and yet (I just noticed as I typed) cute.... But it was fake....

Now I know I'm making the right choice on this one:
1{and maybe last}.) Tall, Korean, smart, kind, sometimes forgetful, and kinda cute (I have to get used to saying that). When I mean forgetful, I mean he forgot I sat next to him (Youngseo) and Jerk Face (Neil).

Thanks with complete love,
Lauren aka Lucky aka Megan aka Alter Ego.... And so on....

P.S. Alter Ego... Remember, like the opposite sides of the magnet...

3 comments:

  1. oh i feel loved :P
    man your life is nicer than mine
    i want the stalker to get outta my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur already thinking about ur last crush? and why did u tell everyone who it was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U know no one reads this... besides its an old post...

      Delete